Creating a Mailbox
You can create an email account associated with your domain to make your website appear more professional.
To create an email account with your domain name:
- Go to your website's Dashboard.
- Click on the Domain button.
- Select Set Unique Domain from the drop-down list.
- Click on Email Accounts then on New Email Account.
- Choose your account name and password.
- Save the account by clicking on Apply.
- You can create emails with SITE123 that connect to your domain only if your MX records point to SITE123. Read more about Setting MX Records to SITE123.
- You can forward incoming emails to a different email by checking the "Forward emails to a different mailbox" checkbox and entering the destination email.